Wednesday 23 June 2010

Noel Fielding's Art Show in Soho


I'm a fan of Boosh, I watch it most nights before going to sleep. It's right up my alley - hugely ridiculous with stupid storylines that you can completely believe if you're in the right state of mind.
SO I'm defintely putting a date in my recently neglected diary to go and see Noel Fielding's Art Show on Greek Street. It starts on 5th July and my diary doesn't have to have much space to fit in the show as it's running all the way until 5th January next year.
Serge Pizzorno off of Kasabian has produced an original soundtrack that will accompany one of the installations downstairs in Maison Bertaux where Noel's Summer Art Show is being held.

Here's what he had to say about the exhibition:

"Summer looning, moon madness and Phoenician champagne. Works on paper, pastal burp-ups, art from Mike Fielding, the human mistake, shapes in the darkness and a live happening (masks provided). A tiger with Chlamydia, bin bag portraits and an animated installation with sound haystacks provided by Sergio of Kasabian. Guest of honour "the surrealistic mange tout".

No comments:

Post a Comment