Friday 5 March 2010

Blog Love X

I added the Blog Love X list t'other day. This will henceforth be populated by all the blogs and sites that I love. Original idea, no. There's a whole load that I could list on there straight away but that's no fun so I might go at it one of a time and do a wee review of each. We've already got Handpicked, but in that case, I may be biased.
SO second on the list is Bitching and Junkfood. Defo one of my fave blogs content-wise. It's how I heard about the Chris Ofili exhibition that I immensely enjoyed two weeks ago. They are based in Hackney I think, and even in the last year, change and expansion for the good is easy to see; I'm sure they'll be massive. I've spent quite a lot of money on their site and some of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe are from there. So much so, I feel a bit protective about sharing it. Recent acquisitions include this amaazing blazer:


I actually placed an order earlier this week and I'm super excited about getting my hands on these beauties:

No comments:

Post a Comment